...............The Hellwig Family

Friday, March 5, 2010

Remember those days before the blog?

Posted by Gabrielle

Remember those days three years ago before the blog came about? Some of you may not even have known us then.
I just happened to be browsing through my pictures for something and came across several files from before the blog. I thought you might like to see how the Hellwigs have changed in three years. :)
Yours truly!
Timothy in our days of one computer. ;)
Arianne-but she's still our blue-eyed bringer of sunshine!!!
Christianna-from a series of pictures taken between us when we were being silly in our room.
Elliot is still the family ham!
Jedidiah...
and Tobias! My, how they've changed! :)
This was Benaiah about a month old! Wow!

My apologies for the neglect of the blog of late. I've had a lot of outside distractions in my life the past few weeks, but I'll try to keep up more faithfully.

No comments: