...............The Hellwig Family

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Back from a Blogging Break and... A Couple Belated Birthdays!

Posted by Gabrielle

As some of you may have noticed, your regular blogger here on the Hellwig Family Blog has been taking a break while some siblings filled in. Due to a back injury in December, I decided it was time to step back and take a break, and with the help of my chiropractor, I think I'm over the worst of it now, so I'm back with a resolution and a schedule for more regular blogging here on the Hellwig Family Blog! :)

First off, let's start with a couple very belated birthdays:

Mommy had a birthday just before Christmas! I don't need to say how old she turned - the candles speak for themselves! :)

And in February, we celebrated Tobias' 9th birthday:

Yes, he's still one of our family hams! There's never a dull moment when he's around!

Happy birthday, Mommy and Tobias! I'm so glad I'm in a family with both of you!

No comments: