...............The Hellwig Family

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Happy Birthday to Timothy

                                            Cliche alert:  "Where have the years gone?"

Okay, now that I've gotten that thought out of my system, we can move on to more pertinent matters!


Timothy turned 22 today, and, as a proud mother, thank God for my son.  We had the usual dinner of favorite foods.... but this time, as he didn't tell me what he wanted for dinner, I got to pick  favorites of the whole family.  I did include some seafood for him, as he loves shrimp and mussels.  Cheesecake is everyone's favorite, and chocolate is on nearly everyone's list of preferred treats.



There were presents and the usual singing and pictures, and Benaiah snuggling with his beloved Timothy.  Pepe and Meme were there.  All that was missing was Arianne, who had to work that evening.  Missed you, Arianne!

We love you, Timothy, and look forward to seeing God work in your future for your good and His glory!

No comments: