...............The Hellwig Family

Monday, January 26, 2009

Old news is bad news?

posted by Timothy

Not this time.
By now, you've guessed it. Another birthday. What else is new?

On January 17th we celebrated as Gabrielle officially turned 17! That's a once in a lifetime occurrence. However, according to Gabrielle, it doesn't feel any different to be 17 than it does to be sixteen. Hmmm... I don't believe that. Do you?

Here's the official birthday picture.

You know what else you won't believe? We actually fit 17 candles on her peach tart! In the picture, it just looks like a big ball of fire.

Ok, I think if I say anything else unbelievable, you'll think I've lost my mind, so I'll leave you with something more credible:

Benaiah, chewing on a toy because he can't wait for his piece of cake!

1 comment:

FullquivOrr said...

Happy, Happy (belated) Birthday Gabrielle!!!

May you have a blessed seventeenth year (I've been told it is one of the best years - I'll let you know how mine has been in a few months : P).

Love,
Bekah