...............The Hellwig Family

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A Three-Year-Old's Logic

Posted by Gabrielle

While at our church's "Love the Church" Conference a few weeks ago (which I still need to post about), we learned a new song called "I Love the Church". Since then, we have been singing it at church and around the home.

Here is the first verse and refrain:

I love the church, the flock bought with Christ's blood - 
Sheep gone astray He found and brought to God.
Guarded and fed by shepherds He provides,
We follow Christ, secure and satisfied.


May Christ be praised: "Preeminent! Adored!"
I love the church because I love her Lord!

Last night, a member of our family overheard Benaiah singing:

I love the church because I love the church!

He needs an elementary logic class! :)

No comments: