...............The Hellwig Family

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Baking day....

Posted by Arianne

Yesterday I got inspired to do some baking. I made a loaf of whole wheat oatmeal bread. I had tried it once before at a friend's house, but it didn't rise. So I was very pleased to see that it rose this time.

While I was waiting for my bread to rise I made cinnamon rolls. I had never tried them before so it was all new to me. But it was a lot of fun! I did a chocolate frosting on top instead of the usual sugar frosting. They turned out quite nicely considering it was my first try. Here is another picture of the scrumptious frosting dripping down the side...Yum!

2 comments:

Mama H. said...

They were delicious! Good job, Sweetie!
Mommy

Lauren Fletcher said...

Great job Ari!
your friend,
~Lauren~