...............The Hellwig Family

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Memorial Day

Posted by Gabrielle

Yes, that's me! Late in posting! I'm sorry I haven't been around here much of late. Business, including my two shops, sewing machine repair, and photography have been keeping me busy. But I have a new schedule now and I'll be blogging every Thursday evening and scheduling posts during the week, so I hope I can find plenty of good things to share now that you'll be hearing from me a little more often! :)

Anyways, back to Memorial Day where I left off in picture posts.

It was a lovely day - sunny and rather warm, but we were thankful it didn't rain! There's always plenty to do:

talking with friends, 

riding high up on hayrides to get a good view of the surroundings,

(photo credit: my sweet friend Anna-Rebekah)
 helping in the lunch lines,

 listening to one of our favorite Southern Gospel/Bluegrass bands,


holding babies and talking with dear friends,

capturing videos,

enjoying ice cream on a hot day,

brothers waiting together for rides,

 and of course, lots and lots of hayrides and army truck rides!

I'm sure everyone in our family would agree that it was a wonderful day!

No comments: