...............The Hellwig Family

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I Love my Little Brothers who Keep us Laughing!

Posted by Gabrielle

It appears Benaiah is listening as Daddy reads C.S. Lewis' Space Trilogy to us in the evenings because as we were discussing the other day who we should have over for Thanksgiving, he pipes up, "Let's have the Sorns for Thanksgiving!" We think he meant the Horns, a family at our church, but we all enjoy a good laugh whenever it is mentioned.

On Etsy, the online shop community which I sell on, the guidelines for classifying vintage is that the item must be 20 years old or older. Elliot, with this in mind, remarked to me yesterday, "In two more years, you'll be vintage!" :) Hmm...yes, time definitely has flown, but I didn't realize it had gone that fast!

No comments: