...............The Hellwig Family

Thursday, November 11, 2010

My New Blog!

Posted by Gabrielle

For some time now, I've been wanting to post more about my sewing and crafting and what I've been up to in those realms, and yes, while it is definitely related to the family, posts like that just didn't seem to belong on our family blog.

So, I've started a new blog for my sewing or whatever crafting I happen to be doing. I also plan on linking it with my etsy shop to host giveaways and ramble on about my latest projects. :)

Timothy and I are still ironing out a few technical kinks, but it is 'post-able' and readable now, so if you have a moment, please do stop by and visit Legend of a Seamstress! I'd love to have you drop a comment or follow the blog! And if you, as my readers, have any suggestions for posts you'd love to see, or how the look and feel of the blog can be improved, please do drop me a note in the comments. I'd love to hear from you!

And yes, I will still be blogging here at Hellwig Family Blog! That, at least, will not change! :)

Blessings on your day!
Gabrielle

No comments: