...............The Hellwig Family

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Benaiah Loves His Food! Surprise?

By Gabrielle

This morning we gave Benaiah some cheese to keep him occupied while we were working in the kitchen. He's such a cute boy!

"Now this is the cheese."
"The thought that Gabrielle almost gave me mouldy cheese by accident makes my lips pucker."
"Ana, may I have some more cheese, please!"
"This is what happens when you stuff your cheeks."
"Haha, unsuspecting Gabrielle gave me more than one piece at a time. This is fun. First I poke them..."
"and then I crumble them. Do you think I'm really that hungry?"
"And now, brothers and sisters, never play with your cheese as I did."
"Where's the cheese?"
Elliot got this very cute picture of him pointing...alas...it was a bit too close!
Making faces for his pictures!
Our happy little boy!

No comments: