...............The Hellwig Family

Friday, February 20, 2009

More Pictures from Our Second Snow this Winter!

Posted by Gabrielle

I know it's a little late but I promised the rest of the pictures from our big snow. We just got them today. Enjoy! If you are like me and need to refresh your memory you can read the original post about our big snow here.

Arianne and Benaiah. He was dressed up so much he could hardly move!
Benaiah and I.
Three of us on our little hill. Christianna at the bottom of the hill, I in the red hat and Jedidiah in the foreground.
Aahh...the boxes. With only three sleds there weren't enough to go around. Using flattened boxes worked well when lying on them just the right way. However, when we hit a bump, box-sleds tip. Here Tobias is deliberating over his choice of box.
I carried Benaiah up from a wild ride down the hill with Arianne.
This was when he fell down in the snow. It was just too cute and we had to take a picture before cleaning up his face. He didn't seem to mind it at all. Big grins all around!

No comments: